Monday, December 19, 2022
Lakewood Prairie Clubhouse
1200 Barberry Way
A meeting of the LAKEWOOD PRAIRIE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION will be held on the date and the time stated above. An official proxy and meeting notice will be arriving to all homeowbers via postal mail. At this meeting, the homeowners will elect TWO (2) Owners to the Board of Directors. The two candidates receiving the highest number of votes will each serve a three-year term.
Any Owner interested in in running for the Board of Directors please complete and return the Nomination Application. Must be received by Friday, December 16, 2022.
In order to hold the election meeting, there will need to be 10% of the community represented in person or by proxy. If you cannot attend the meeting, please complete the enclosed Proxy form and deliver it to the person named as a Proxy. Should you wish to complete the proxy for quorum only, please write quorum in the space provided. Any proxies with that area left blank will be used for quorum only.
LAKEWOOD PRAIRIE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
C/O Foster/Premier, Inc.
456 B N. Weber Road
Romeoville, IL 60446
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022/2023 Tax Preparation Bids
Siding/Shed Color Change Timeline
Please note: This agenda is subject to change. Changes can occur up until the start of the meeting.
Board of Directors Meeting Rules
• The agenda of each meeting will be posted on our website one week prior to the meeting date. Members may submit questions anytime through our website and will be answered at the next Board of Directors Meeting. Please feel free to submit questions at: www.lakewoodprairiehoa.com/bodmeeting.
• All members will be required to sign in upon entry.
• Questions must be held until the open forum. All questions must be addressed from the podium. Comments or questions will not be taken from the floor.
• Members are required to be respectful. The ability to address the board does not give members the right to shout, use profanity or make obscene or threatening remarks. Members who engage in such behavior may be removed from the meeting.
• During the open forum each member will be limited to five (5) minutes. While the Board will entertain questions and comments, all questions may not be immediately answered or answerable without further review. Your patience is appreciated.